Monday, August 06, 2007

Broken Laptop - Early Birthday & Busy Times

Yep that has been me... My darling daughter Drew had an incident with a cup of coffee and my other apendage - my laptop.. basically she fried it with my coffee... so end of that laptop and the bloody insurance decided oh no we do not cover laptops as they are not a household item like a pc is???? Explain that one to me!!!! So it was back to a desktop which I cannot be dealing with. Then my darling hubband surprises me with a shiny sparkling new Dell laptop - all siging all dancing silver beauty as an early birthday pressie.... My birthday is not until the 22nd but he knew how much I depend on my laptop so gave it to me early.. I am totally overjoyed I really am, he can be such a sweetie at times - we won't talk about other times.. lol


I was going to upload lots of pics but I have not transferred them over from the desktop yet so just have to wait for those... soon I promise.

I have been having lots of fun times with the kids and with my friends..
A few months ago I made friends with the Baikie family that own Craft at Home and my life has changed for the better so much.. Especially the two mad sisters that are Angela and Margaret... they are the sweetest,madest,kindest girls I think I have ever met... They have taken me and my family into their hearts and me and mine likewise. We have spent so much time laughing/creating and just generally having a ball and I would like to thank them publicly for being the way they are... We/I love them all to bits we/I really do. Right enough of the soppy stuff..

Drew, Danny and I are having a pyjama day today lazing on the couch watching t.v. The weather is just awful so it is going to be a nice cosy lazy day.

Off to make some snacks for the snuggling that is going to take place..
Hope you are all safe and well
Back soon
H xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's lovely to see you posting again... glad you are having fun with your crafting and your new friends :)
Can't believe your insurance won't cover your laptop!! how crazy is that... they will do anything to get out of paying money out!!
Glad to hear you've got a lovely new shiny puter though... how sweet of your hubby.
Take care
x

Cath said...

Hi Heather
Sorry to hear about your laptop! How sweet of hubby to get you another :)
Glad you've met some new friends, you can never have too many!

Heather said...

Hi Heather! thanks for the comment on my blog :) I guess you get the "heather the blether" nickname also then! I'm not to far away, I live down near Ayr

Linda said...

Glad to hear you are having fun, hun. I know what you mean about the laptop though, just as well you have a great hubby on hand for life's little emergencies, lol.

Unknown said...

Poor dre hope she's not feeling too bad about the laptop!