Sunday, July 22, 2007

Scattered Kids and Harry Potter

My youngest Shaun has been away with his Grandparents and Drew has been back and forth between our house and my parents caravan at Berwick.. Danny has been with me all the time. Drew has been and had a lovely new pair of glasses.. two years since her last and her prescription has almost doubled.. poor wee soul is as blind as a bat but as gorgeous as ever! She had a ball when she was home.. having pyjama days with mum.. she just loves that!

Danny,Drew and I had a fantastic day/night out last sunday night... We went to the movies to see the new Harry Potter movie with Angela and Margaret.. we started out at Frankie and Bennys for dinner and then to the movies.. it really was a fab night.. I do have pics of it but they are on my camera and I cannot find the lead for it so will post them when I find that!

Good job no-one had a camera and was following me on Friday!! I was visiting Angela at the shop and was taking a lamp down for her Dad to fix for me... over-excited as I usually am I was not looking/concentrating on what I was doing... face first I went... I could not even put my hands out to save myself as I had the lamp in my hands.. yes you guessed it...I smashed the lamp and in the process of trying not to smash my face I jerked my head back and hurt my kneck.. I cried like a baby and then laughed like a loon at myself for being so bliddy stoopid!! So I am soooo happy there were no cameras around!!

This coming week is gonna be a strange ole one for me as tomorrow morning hubband is off to London on business until Wednesday, Danny is away all day Tuesday with his young carers group then he is away all day Thursday.. I am planning to spend Tuesday down at Craft at Home with Angela and the gang and Thursday I will be crafting the whole day I think. I have lots of projects to finish and I need to get my finger out with all the birthday stuff I have to do and want to make some headway with Christmas stuff... Yeah I know that word Christmas sends shivers of dread down my spine.. but I have to blame Angela again for that as she had Christmas in July in the shop on Saturday.. grrr.. Anyone that knows me knows I hate christmas, but I have decided that I need to be more organised this year so thank you Angela for that..

I need to go now and put my puppy to bed as she is snoring at my feet and I want to get a good nights kip for all the things I have to do while I have the peace and quiet..

So be back soon with pix and more gibbering..
Hope you are all well
Take care
Hxx

1 comment:

Cath said...

Ooooo hope you're ok after your fall?!!!
Please don't mention Christmas, it fills me with dread!!
Hope you're getting some nice craft time