Friday, June 15, 2007

Aff tae flush ma heed doon the lavvy

The day from hell that has been today... I got up with the worst stomach ache I have had in a long time... I went to my parents to drop my daughter off and spent 2 hours in the pouring rain avoiding accidents.. sitting in queue after queue of traffic mainly due to rubber-neckers that were watching the many accidents around us... have the usual visit with my parents and then proceed to drive home behind the slowest/oldest driver in the world who was adamant that they would not pull in to the inside lane.. come home to find my son has been home from school for 4 hours and my husband could not be arsed to feed him... so then had the biggest arguement had in a long time...great eh!!!
I am off to phone my lovely friend Angela to apologise for not being in touch as promised today and then I think I might just flush my head down the nearest damned toilet!!!
Craft work in progress.. if in better spirirts tomorrow will post piccies...
Hope your day has been a hell of a lot better than mine
Take care
xxx

1 comment:

Emma_byford said...

Ahhh did not sound like a good day, let just hope your weekend was better!! x