Monday, November 05, 2007

Nope not sectioned or dead! hehe!

I am alive and kicking ... just could not be bothered blogging to be honest... I know somewhere there is a tag that I can put on my blog so that I don't have to apologise for not blogging but I am damned if I can find the thing again... anyhoo what's been happening.. well lots really and it's hard to know where to start..
Lots happening on the Drew pooh front... we have had a meeting with the assistant Head at her school and the School nurse and it looks as though we are now going to get on track with trying to get her a diagnosis and get more help for her/us.. she started really well at school and still is not doing too bad but there are a few issues that have to be ironed out and the school think the best way to do this is to find out what is exactly wrong with her and then we can get things in place for her future.. I am chuffed to bits with all that is happening but I just wish it would all happen just a little bit quicker... she is 12 after all!! We did all the genetic testing etc when she was small but they have decided to go down that route again as there has been so many developments since. She is a very happy child and we want the best for her but looks like that road of diagnosis is just gonna take that we bit longer. Patience Heather Patience!!
Shaun paun is just the same as he always is... dirty and happy!! He started a new group last week.. wait for this.... He has joined the first ever marching band in Scotland.. he went with the intention of learning to play the drums as his dad played in a pipe band when he was young.. but after much discussion with the team there they decided that for the moment the best thing to start with would be the Trumpet!!!!! Lord help us... can you imagine sitting listening to that every night... oh well he is looking forward to it and has his first lesson next Monday. Lots of wall padding in his bedroom.. either that or the Garage is getting kitted out with soundproofing asap!!
Our eldest Danny has just finished his first week of work experience... (It can be that long ago I gave birth to a 10lb baby boy called Danny can it??) Anyway his work experience was at the local primary school.... he was not really looking forward to it and after a hiccup on the first day where he fainted!! (poor child) he had an absolute ball... He came home every night full of what he had done that day with the kids and about his time in the staff room with the teachers... I was secretly chuffed to bits as I always thought that he had the perfect personality to be a teacher and he is just fantastic with kids... we will see how he goes.. trying not to push him in any direction... Mind you he is not very chuffed at the fact that he has to go back to his own school today... he wanted to stay at his work experience. Away he went anyway so we will see what road he eventually takes... I know no matter what one he does take he will do well he is such a wonderful boy he really is. This is a pic of Danny at Billy's party... all the family buying him pints of lager while Mother looks on in disgust.. lol..
D/H well he is just the same as ever... workaholic .. he really is... still love him to bits but just wish he would slow down just a wee bit.. purely for selfish reasons mind you as I need to have him with me as long as possible. It's our 7th Wedding Anniversary on Sunday and we usually go away for a weekend together but money dictates that just cannot happen so not a clue yet what we are going to do... got his pressie though... and no not telling as he reads this!!
Photo below is of dearest darling Graham and Billy at his 60th Party

Me well that has been a mixed pot of madness and happiness but hey what is new on that front!!Had a ball with Family and Friends when we went down to Dartford to celebrate my favourite Uncle Billy's 60th Birthday and my favourite neice Lucy's going away party It was a weekend of much fun, laughter and much tears,sadness and pride. Billy was totally blown away with his party as it was a huge surprise... He is such a wonderful man and I love him to bits...then we had a barbecue bash for my sweet darling Lucy going away to travel the world... starting off in India.. this darling child has gone off on her own to work in a school and then travel the world.. So proud of her I could burst!! Here is a piccie of her and her Dad Billy at her Dad's Party... sorry bout the poor quality of the pix but my camera is giving up the ghost!! This is another pic of Billy and his kids.. Lucy, Hannah and Jack...They are really the nicest family you could ever wish to be related to.. Hannah put Graham,Danny and I up in her flat for the weekend... we were so honoured it is her first flat and she made us so welcome.. she is such a smart sweet girl... then there is Jack... Jack the lad right enough but he is just fab... even at the age of 21 this boy has no qualms about walking into a room and giving me a kiss and a hug... so delicious the whole lot of them!!! I adore them and cannot wait to see them again.


This is the one and only pic of me of the whole weekend as anyone that knows me knows that I detest having my photo done.. if I had known about this one I would have hauled my fat ass out the chair and ran!!
Right that is more than enough of my boring life right now... I will be back laters with some stuff I have been busy making and news of the success of Craft at Home
Hope you are all safe and well
Mahoosive Hugs
Heather
xx

No comments: