Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bad start to the day

Yep again... could not get out of this morning - feeling totally exhausted - well managed to get the kids sorted and out to school - put on a casserole in the slow cooker and off for a shower as I had to go to the clinic again this morning for yet more blood tests for my lithium levels. I am always nervous going along to the clinic as I never know what is going to happen and here is the reason why!! The other arm has 3 of these marks on it too but cannot use the camera with my left hand ... lol
Here are just a few of the piccies of some of the work I have been busy with.. and just a little of the goodies I have been busy buying...lots more to come but I am totally exhausted after the clinic visit so will take some more piccies soon
here are just a little of the goodies I have been buying (ignore the pics of the kids peering in the window.. lol)
some of the first attempts at ATC's
and here is a little accordian book I have made as a gift
the cover of a little board book for another gift
here are just a few cards that I have been busy with for Drews school
My first go at a 6x12 layout - I love this size
Right off now for a coffee and a little rest
take care
Heather
xxx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a well deserved rest too... lol... what fab stuff you have done recently.. gorgeous atc's and I love your 6x12 layout... lovely.
Hope you get sorted out with your health soon... looks like you are taking a hammering with those horrid needle.

Take care x

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would let you know there is some candy on my blog... hope you feel like joining in...
Take care x

Cath said...

Hope you went on ok at the clinic!
You lucky girl with all your new stuff and your work is gorgeous hun!
Hope you're doing ok! xxx

Linda said...

FIrst of all thanks for the birthday wishes. Second, I hope your health improves soon and you feel more like you again. Last, but by no means least, I LOVE your work, what a clever bunny you are. Take care x x x

Anonymous said...

Hey hun, just realised I've not commented for ages. How's the arm? Hope you're coping ok with the blood tests, not sure I would! Big hugs oh and we want to see more things!

Cleo said...

Just a note to say dont give up on your meds .. Iknow that it takes forever to get them right, but keep going forward. Ihave frontal Lobe Epilepsy which as all the symptoms of Bi-Polar and I have been struggling with it for about 13 years bit I was only diagnosed 2 years ago. I can 100% say that life is much better now, I still have a way to go and one of those stepping stones was Lithium. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

domestic goddess said...

ooo love your cards hun and that 6 x 12 LO, i love that size also, need to get my but into gear and scrap!!
Hugs and hope you feel better soon
xoxooxo

Sara-Jane said...

hope ur having abetter day today i hate blood tests too i have had my fair share too over the last few months.

have agreat weekend

sara-jane

Irene said...

hello Heather. My, you have been busy - loving that 6 by 12.

Emma_byford said...

I love the idea of 6 x 12, its the first time I've ever seen it!! Looks great, I just wonder how you store your layouts afterwards??? LOvely layout x