Thursday, April 12, 2007

OMGG

Oh my Good God have you seen my new banner

The fantabulous,gorgeous,kind,talented and very special Linda did this for me and I am chuffed to bits I really am... that she has taken the time and effort to not only make the banner but actually post it on my blog too is just fantastic and I am totally impressed and thrilled... so a public thank you to LINDA

THANK YOU HUN XXXX

Well that is all from me tonight as had a very long day at the caravan with my kids and parents... will post tomorrow

hope you are all safe and well
take care
Heather
xxxx

5 comments:

Linda said...

You are very welcome hun, it still needs a bit of tweaking but the worst part is over. Take care x x x

Anonymous said...

Looks fabby... it's gorgeous Linda... Can tell you are chuffed with it Heather and rightly so...:)

domestic goddess said...

love that banner hun :)

Cath said...

Blinking eck! Thats pretty fantastic Heather!

Anonymous said...

Haven't seen you post for a while, hope you are feeling okay. :)