Saturday, May 02, 2009

More Blog Candy

More Blog Candy


www.twiddleybitz.com  move your butt over there and post a comment and see if you can win some goodies.... Good Luck




No news on the big news yet! Yeah I know I am a bad girl!  I have been in bed for the last week full of the flu... NO not Swine Flu as my daughter told her teachers at school... lol... this swine flu is driving us all nuts... my darling husband is busy working on stuff with it for Scottish Power and so far this week he has worked 73 hours.. he is exhausted and we have all missed him.  

Today we all had a good day, the whole 5 of us were together for a change, we decided to head over to Makro... nearly £400 later and 5 of us all happy, the kids with new clothes and playstation games and hubby with new clothes and me with a new wireless printer.  All in all a good day.  Off to bed now... hope you are all well.
Take care
Heather
xxx

No comments: