Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Picture Heavy Post...Beware!

























Please accept my apologies... I cannot for the life of me get the photos to behave themselves and go where I want them to....Sorry!
See I actually do some crafting.. lol... My style has changed and is still changing, don't know if it is for better or for worse... you decide!
I actually did a lot more crafting over the weekend, I have been tidying up my stash and sorted out all my paper scraps, this then ended up with me making a batch of cards, some I did not get a chance to take pix of as they were given for Brother-In-Law and Father-In-Laws birthdays on Friday and Saturday, I have another one that I cannot show as this is for the lovely Angela from Angel Crafts, it is her birthday on Saturday so for once I wanted to be organised! Off to tidy up the mess that I made at the weekend in my craft room then hopefully some more crafting.
Nice to be back blogging ...... hope you are all well
Hugs H xx

No comments: