Thursday, August 14, 2008



Talented Child... who'd ave thunk I would have been able to produce one of them... well I managed to produce 3! This is my youngest Shaun (shug) performing his trumpeting skills at a concert held by his group. He has taken to it so well it is just amazing to me as I am useless at anything musical. Must take it from his dad who used to play drums, all I ever did at school was play hookey!!

Well a nice quiet week is what we have had... well apart from me ironing half the clothes in Britain!! feels like it anyway, It is my birthday on the 22nd of this month, it is a special one but I really cannot bring myself to say the number!! Anyway... My darling husband is taking me away for 4 days... all I know is it is hot... so will have to wait and see on that one... I have ironed enough clothes for 4 weeks... I am a bit of a chunky bird so I am thinking I am going to be needing more clothes rather than less with the amount of changes I will need when I am glowing so much...lmao.. I am off tomorrow to pick up Danny as he has been away with his Grandparents for a week and that will be me having my 3 kids at once for the first time during the whole holidays... We are so lucky to have great parents that love their grandchildren's company! I am really looking forward to having the whole family together this weekend, especially before I go and leave them in my Mum's more than capable hands for 4 days. I have been busy with lots of crafty bits but not had the time to take pix of them.. soon I promise!

Off now to watch BB now... hope you are all well

Take care

H xxx

2 comments:

Angela said...

so you are going to be 21 then??

Have a fab time!

Linda said...

Have a great one when it comes. I hope your surprise is all you and more x x x x